domingo, 30 de novembro de 2014

Tornado

"It is truth that liberates, not your effort to be free" 
J. Krishnamurti

Jónsi, this song could have be written to me. Tornado. So let's talk about me. Let's talk about hysteria, sometimes contained inside the silence of things, and speak about the inconceivable value of the language and the future. And what is the future? Let's talk about the dialogue of the petrified trees that don't answer when I hug them. Let's talk about unexpected blood clogging up my pores. And I say that I prefer the compact devastation of stupidly postponed stories and I prefer to leave a dead city then to live in a puppet body. Then we can speak about the synopsis, almost a first chapter, where my real life would be another thing, mixed with the lives of others and being rewritten at the distance of the sea. I admit the trunks silence, although my life being rewritten in that distance, immediately ceasing to be true and stopping being mine. And then I say I want to close all gates, attentive to the air currents that throw me into the abyss. I tell myself too interested in the breath of the night to get drunk in my thoughts. I see the flowers bend to sleep but I decide to stand vertically lucidity in my reality. And I repeat my words because still no others. I see the current spiral disguised as sweet air kissing my cheeks, mouth, and skin. An air that does not join because the madness of the others is a general theater capable of pirouettes, trapeze jumps, and all that implies not remaining in the viewer side. And I am the spectator of my own life postponed. The madness of the others goes away from the bench where I sit dreaming. The madness of the others has little pure essence, and very little poetry, and it has very little music left over for me. Because I live in an abrupt dimension of light, in the delirium of a time coordinate where only this moment is real. You'll learn to knowEverything is an orchestra or its lack of instruments, more or less like the difference between the versions (a and b) forgetting the piano:

a

b

| Pt |

Jónsi, esta canção podia ter sido escrita para mim. Tornado. Então, falemos de mim. Falemos da histeria, às vezes, contida no silêncio das coisas, e falemos do inconcebível valor da linguagem, do futuro. E o que é o futuro? Falemos do diálogo das árvores petrificadas que não respondem quando as abraço. Falemos do despertar inesperado do sangue a entupir-me os poros. E eu digo que prefiro a devastação compacta das histórias estupidamente adiadas e prefiro deixar uma cidade morta a viver num corpo de marioneta. Falemos então da sinopse, quase um primeiro capítulo, onde a minha vida verdadeira passaria a ser uma outra coisa, misturada com a vida dos outros, reescrita à distância do mar. Eu admito os troncos calando-se, mas a minha vida reescrevendo-se de longe logo a deixar de ser verdadeira e a deixar de ser minha. E então eu digo que quero fechar todos os portões, atenta às correntes de ar que me atiram para o abismo. Eu digo-me demasiado interessada no hálito da noite para me embriagar em pensamentos. Eu vejo que as flores se curvam para dormirem mas eu decido ficar na lucidez vertical da minha realidade. E eu repito as minhas palavras na falta das outras. Vejo correntes em espiral disfarçadas de um ar doce que me beija as faces, a boca, a pele. Um ar que não se agrega porque a loucura dos outros é um teatro generalizado capaz de piruetas, saltos de trapézio, e tudo o que implique não permanecer do lado do espectador. E eu sou o espectador da minha própria vida adiada. A loucura dos outros a passar-se longe do banco onde me sento a sonhar. A loucura dos outros na sua essência pouco pura, na sua pouca poesia, sobrando muito pouca música para mim. Porque eu vivo numa dimensão abrupta de luz, no delírio de uma coordenada de tempo onde apenas existe este momento. Irás aprender a conhecer. Tudo é uma orquestra ou a falta dos instrumentos, mais ou menos como a diferença entre as versões (a e b), esquecendo o piano.