sexta-feira, 28 de novembro de 2014

Goodbye

Let's go into bed (Please put me to bed)/ And turn down the light. The train goes. This may be a good dream if we want. You give me this signs of confidence. A kind of guess-present. And the work and these people that filled my heart. Time to move on. Time to move North. Another course, other people, other luck. Time to move taking everything I learned and known. I have a heart that overflows me. All my memories. There are times of impossible goodbyes. Neither ever, nor never/ Goodbye.  


| Pt |

Let's go into bed (Please put me to bed)/ And turn down the light. O comboio passa. Pode ser um sonho bom se quisermos. Dás-me estes sinais de confiança. Numa espécie de adivinha-presente. E o trabalho e esta gente que me encheu o coração. Hora de seguir em frente. Hora de seguir para norte. Outro rumo, outra gente, outra sorte. Hora de seguir levando tudo o que aprendi e conheci. Tenho um coração que me transborda. Todas as minhas memórias. Há alturas de despedidas impossíveis. Neither ever, nor never/ Goodbye.