quinta-feira, 6 de novembro de 2014

Over the Rainbow

Sometimes I have some difficulty, or even inability to believe how lucky I am. I must have fallen into the magic potion of the happiness reserve of the world. Like beaches full of smiles. So many joy, my God. Leaving the work there were rockets coming from space. And stairs that ascended to the stars and then dawned on Earth. It smelled like rain in the skin. You had to be up watching everything because suddenly more and more my pores on my arms opening up almost tearing my skin.



| Pt |

Às vezes tenho certa dificuldade, ou mesmo incapacidade, para acreditar na quantidade de sorte que tenho. Devo ter caído em pequenina na poção mágica da reserva de felicidade do mundo. Como praias cheias de riso. Tanta alegria junta, meu Deus. À saída do trabalho, eram foguetes vindos do espaço. E escadas que ascendiam às estrelas e depois amanhecia na Terra. Cheirava a chuva na pele. Era preciso estar-se atento a tudo porque de repente mais e mais os poros dos meus braços abrindo até quase me rasgarem a pele.