sábado, 15 de novembro de 2014

Lullaby

Lullaby. Always and Forever will be free/ Always and Forever be with me/ We'll have love aplenty/ We'll have joys outnumbered/ We'll share perfect moments/ You and me. A promise. We call ourselves angels. Like our first name. Hug until the sleep-hug comes. And because of your words and only your words making me shudder in the terror since the beginning. Then, comes the idea of my lullabies to you. Having this thought of putting yourself into a song, yet I'm full of fear to awake suddenly in a different place. And still wanting to hug you.


| Pt |

Canção de embalar. Agora e sempre nós seremos livres/ Agora e sempre fica comigo/ Teremos amor em abundância/ Teremos incontáveis alegrias/ Partiharemos momentos perfeitos/ Tu e eu. Uma promessa. Tratamo-nos por anjos. Como se o primeiro nome assim. Abraçar até o abraço do sono vir. E porque as tuas palavras e apenas as tuas palavras fazendo-me estremecer no terror do início. Depois, vem a ideia de te embalar. Ter este pensamento de te embalar dentro de uma canção, ainda cheia de medo de despertar de repente, num lugar diferente. E mesmo assim querer embalar-te.