domingo, 30 de novembro de 2014

Who

Who knows who are the architects of my fate? Who else must die with me in the caustic sweetness within a song? Who taught me to salute in a boiling way the things of the heart? And who designed thorns in the rose gardens of coffee machines that arouse me without notice? Who remembered to create the paint when the dawn broke? And who dared to dress up the sky of the nights I dream of the time to come? Who is surprised by the wonderful beauty of the next day? WhoAll around the table, everybody’s staring.


| Pt |

Quem sabe quem são os arquitectos do meu fado? Quem mais há-de morrer comigo na doçura cáustica de uma canção? Quem me ensinou a saudar de maneira fervente as coisas do coração? E quem desenhou espinhos nos roseirais das máquinas de café que me despertam sem pré-aviso? Quem se lembrou de inventar a tinta da madrugada? E quem ousou enfeitar o céu nocturno das noites em que sonho com o tempo por vir? Quem se espanta com a admirável beleza do dia seguinte? QuemAll around the table, everybody’s staring.