domingo, 9 de novembro de 2014

Let's Get it On

Curiously we use the second person, just like in a song. And then we can even dedicate this same song to whoever we want and all those recipients away from the original. Away from the poem, far from the beloved, far from the time when this song was born. That's because the music is shared and used countless times by countless people. I like to open the window and find a song dropped there, a song you choose to give to me, making me smile. Then I glow much like raindrops on the glass, now that the weather has changed, and keeping the light in that particular way that makes me exactly as I am without any tricks. Let's get in on, baby.


| Pt |

É curioso usarmos a segunda pessoa do singular, exactamente como numa canção. E depois até podemos dedicar exactamente essa canção a quem quisermos e todos esses destinatários longe do original. Longe do poema, longe da amada do artista, longe do momento em que nasceu essa canção. Tudo isto, porque a música se partilha, se torna a usar inúmeras vezes, por incontáveis pessoas. Eu gosto de abrir a janela e encontrar uma música suspensa, que tu escolhes para me entregar, fazendo-me sorrir, e então eu brilho muito como as gotas de chuva no vidro, agora que o tempo mudou, mantendo aquela luz tão particular, que me faz ser como sou sem artifícios nenhuns. Let's get it on, baby.