quarta-feira, 12 de novembro de 2014

Summer 78

Maybe it has to do with destiny. They say that the stars change who we are, which means, our lives were perhaps already written. And this thing that we born in May and June, one after another, even then, one chasing the other. Things that are written in the stars, in the trees, in the graffiti of the houses. It means nothing to me. I think things are written on the palms of our hands if when we touch we can feel that this is the truth, then it becomes the only possible truth. It's when you touch my hand and I feel that my hand is yours.



| Pt |

Se calhar tem que ver com destino. Dizem que os astros alteram quem somos, isto é, as nossas vidas se calhar já estavam escritas. E isto de se nascer em Maio e Junho, um a seguir ao outro, já naquela altura: um atrás do outro. As coisas escritas nas estrelas, nas árvores, nos graffiti das casas, para mim tanto me faz. Eu acho que as coisas estão escritas nas palmas das nossas mãos se nos tocarmos com vontade que seja essa a verdade, e então essa torna-se a única verdade possível. Tu tocares na minha mão e eu sentir que a minha mão é tua.