quinta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2014

Sometimes

About our daily best and worst thoughts. Sometimes, all so close, so linked. Thinking about the future in a kind of place only real for one of us. My idea of life imply big big changes. Crazy things are expected. I demand euphoria, because happiness is my usual state of mind. The only assumption accepted is Everything (for me). I love people that dare to do things. If I'm special, you're special. Just figuring and finding you out. I want true love to love, never the less.


Close my eyes
Feel me now
I don't know maybe you could not love me now
You will know, and her feet down to the ground
Over there, and I want true love to love
You can't hide, oh no, from the way I feel

Turn my head
Into sound
I don't know when I lay down on the ground
You will find the (way it) hurts to love
Never cared and the world turned hearts to love
You will see, oh now, oh the way I do

You will wait
See me go
I don't care when your head turned all alone
You will wait when I turn my eyes around
Overhead when I hold you next to me
Overhead, to know, oh the way I see

Close my eyes
Feel me how
I don't know maybe you could not hurt me now
Here alone when I feel down too
Over there when I await true love for you
You can hide, oh no, oh the way I do

You will see, oh now, oh the way I do

| Pt |

Sobre os nossos piores e melhores pensamentos diários. Às vezes, tudo tão próximo, tão ligado. Pensando no futuro, numa espécie de lugar único e real para um de nós. A minha ideia de vida implica grandes grandes mudanças. Coisas malucas são esperadas. Eu exijo euforia, porque a felicidade é o meu estado mental normal. A única suposição aceite é Tudo (por mim). Eu amo as pessoas que se atrevem a fazer coisas. Se eu sou especial, tu és especial. Estou apenas a descobrir e encontrar-te melhor. Eu quero amar o amor verdadeiro, nunca menos.