sábado, 13 de dezembro de 2014

Where Is My Love

Hello, United Kingdom. Is this fate? I love to be a lyrical person without considering myself romantic. And a lyrical person is like a lyrical song or a lyrical piece. So I'm a sort of dramatic fool in a simplist format. I'm very good at adapting to my circumstances. So many questions without punctuation, which are just like statements. Too much is not enough. But everything has an explanation. There is also lyrical poetry, if we follow with a flute or a lyre. Only here you will hear the piano and the music is so wonderful that I am missing everything. Then there are the same so many things that go extinct if we want. And in the next day, many other abound as well. Where is my love / Where is my love / Horses galloping / Bring him to me. Life always gives me a lot when it takes from me.


| Pt |

Olá, Reino Unido. É isto o destino? Gosto tanto de ser uma pessoa lírica sem me considerar romântica. E uma pessoa lírica é como uma música lírica ou uma peça lírica. Portanto, eu sou uma espécie de tonta dramática em formato simplista. Adapto-me muito bem às minhas circunstâncias. Tantas perguntas sem pontuação, que são como afirmações. Não me contento com muito. Mas tudo tem explicação. Também existe poesia lírica, se acompanharmos com uma flauta ou uma lira. Apenas que aqui ouve-se o piano e a música é tão maravilhosa que fico com saudades de tudo. Depois, há na mesma tantas coisas que se extinguem se quisermos. No dia seguinte, sobejam tantas outras também. Onde está o meu amor/ Onde está o meu amor/ Cavalos galopando/ Tragam-no para mim. A vida dá-me sempre muito quando me tira.