terça-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2014

Paper Birds

Paper birds are fragile. And the line carried by the needle with a single knot at the end. And the goodies in bear forms. And the Christmas ornaments. And the words that linger in certain syllables, as «float» leaving me to float without leaving the same place, or the word «water» that contain the immense sea. I mean the water does not necessarily regard to the sea and neither to rivers. And speaking of river and in distance and lack of strength, anything I write is in vain. The more days passing by, the more everything is becoming a hallucination. Forgive me for my worldview, but paper birds are fragile not men. Although remains its aesthetic utility which is another type of flowers and I saved them all.


| Pt |

Frágeis são os pássaros de papel. E a linha que leva um único nó na ponta para não se perder levada pela agulha. E as guloseimas em formato de urso. E os enfeites de Natal. E as palavras que se demoram em certas sílabas, como «bóia» deixando-me a flutuar, sem sair do mesmo sitio, ou a palavra «água» ou «março» e estas contêm um imenso mar. Quer dizer a água não necessariamente o refere, nem sequer a um rio. E por falar em rio e em distância e em falta de força, nada do que escrevo é em vão. Quantos mais dias passarem mais tudo se vai tornando uma alucinação. Perdoa-me pela minha mundividência mas frágeis são os pássaros de papel não os homens. Embora reste a sua utilidade estética que é outro tipo de flores, e eu guardei-as todas.