domingo, 28 de dezembro de 2014

I'll Drown

An absolute balance. The simple perception of the achievement of dreams. The wellness of anything that stretches in the sun. Again, Iceland in my sight. Venerable mode after the stage in this cold and beautiful europe. Christmas and our phone calls consequences. Now we have to clean the lens. These are the laws of other blue worlds, not that I have much to do with the sea. Definitely, my beloved Earth interests me most . As there was some faith in burlesque. That attempt to justify a second skin. But in some more awake time, I would have looked in the mirror and saw my genius-tree. That erected me will cross you always as a kind of infinity. He takes my hand and whispers:/ I'll drown when I see you.


| Pt |

Um equilíbrio absoluto. A simples percepção da concretização dos sonhos. O bem-estar de alguma coisa a espreguiçar-se ao sol. Outra vez a Islândia na minha mira. Modo venerável depois do estágio nesta europa fria e lindíssima. As consequências do Natal e dos nossos telefonemas. Agora há que limpar as lentes. São as leis dos outros mundos azuis, não que eu tenha muito que ver com o mar. A minha Terra amada interessa-me definitivamente mais. Como houve alguma fé no burlesco. Naquela tentativa de justificar uma segunda pele. Mas, nalgum momento mais acordado, terei olhado no espelho o meu génio de árvore. Aquele eu eregido que te atravessará sempre como uma espécie de infinito. He takes my hand and whispers: /I'll drown when I see you.