domingo, 12 de outubro de 2014

Youth

Changing a lot the subject, youth is something that we can eternalize, isn't it? We are the reckless/ We are the wild youth/ Chasing visions of our futures/ One day we'll reveal the truth/ That one will die before he gets there/ And if you're still bleeding, you're the lucky ones/ 'Cause most of our feelings, they are dead and they are gone. I think that the subject is the same, after all. Just feel like smiling. And I just don't care about the years. Just feel like smiling. I care about concerts, I care about being alive, I care about a lot of different things and you cause it.


| Pt |

Mudando muito de assunto, a juventude é algo que podemos eternizar, não? «Nós somos o imprudente/ Somos a juventude selvagem/ Perseguindo as visões do nosso futuro/ Um dia nós vamos revelar a verdade/ Que se vai morrer antes de se chegar lá/ E se ainda estás a sangrar, és dos sortudos/ Porque a maioria dos nossos sentimentos estão mortos e já se foram» Afinal, o assunto é o mesmo. Só me apetece sorrir. Pouco me importa que os anos passem. Só me apetece sorrir. Importam-me os concertos, importa-me estar viva, e importa-me uma série de outras coisas e tu causaste isso.