sábado, 11 de outubro de 2014

Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover

Contrary to what I have been saying lately, today I feel like wanting to be in love. And having a whole will to say loud out there that I love you. In fact, more than say, but wanting to scream with the smiling face of a frog. Spend all Saturday in this. Concentrated in your name. Thinking you're the person who knows me best and feeling that we both would keep the appetite to continue discovering ourselves and never being tire of it. And you would be the smartest, craziest, most beautiful, and tallest man in the world. Anyway, I promise you that this will to sing, will come to me and you will not need to have even 7 feet tall because frogs can jump.


| Pt |

Ao contrário do que tenho andado a dizer nos últimos tempos, hoje, apetecia-me estar apaixonada. E ter uma vontade inteira de dizer alto por aí que gosto de ti. Aliás, mais do que dizer, falar com aquela vontade de gritar, com cara de sorriso de rã. Passar o sábado nisto. Concentrada no teu nome. Pensar que és a pessoa que melhor me conhece e sentir que ambos manteriamos o apetite de nos continuarmos a descobrir, sem nos cansarmos disso. E já agora tu seres o tipo mais inteligente, mais louco, mais bonito, mais alto. Em todo o caso, prometo-te que para me vir essa vontade de cantar, não precisas sequer de ter 2 metros porque as rãs conseguem saltar.