domingo, 19 de outubro de 2014

The River

Sometimes a river. That blanket made ​​of water. But we not always cry. It's good when behind a dream, sometimes a larger river, a sea. Yesterday, I bought a leather bracelet to remind me of your eyes. Your eyes around my wrist. Your eyes without color during the night. Maybe a river of blood isn't also red. I know you can not hear me. I have a knitted idea in my head about us. Now I watch the moon hang in the air. But I belong to the Sun. My skin is welded to my soul, inseparable. And my island is a garden party with two hundred guests, and with two hundred boats ready to take you ashore. 


| Pt |

Às vezes um rio. Aquela manta feita de água. Mas nem sempre choramos. É bom quando atrás de um sonho, às vezes um rio maior, um mar. Ontem comprei uma pulseira de couro para me lembrar dos teus olhos. Os teus olhos em volta do meu pulso. Os teus olhos sem cor durante a noite. Talvez um rio de sangue também não seja vermelho. Sei que não me podes ouvir. Tenho uma ideia tricotada na cabeça sobre nós. Agora vejo a lua flutuar no ar. Mas eu pertenço ao Sol. A minha pele está soldada à minha alma, inseparáveis. E a minha ilha é um jardim em festa com duzentos convidados, e tenho duzentos barcos prontos para te levarem para terra.