quarta-feira, 22 de outubro de 2014

The Hours

So many things shine a lot more than gold. The more I was walking in your direction, the more all over expanded. Like a thought-balloon. And as I floated, I wanted to give you all that I am. What I like. You were always paying attention. I thought we were made with the same labels. - If I'm not mistaken we got separated somewhere above the earth, I thought. Yes, just before we were born. So many things shine more than mundane things. Joy is a bargaining chip. I spoke and you couldn't hear me, and you were listening like you were there. And you always were. Inside my stories. It was late and early because it was the time of all time. The hours. Rather than ask me to be calm, you answer me with the image of the piano as if it were possible for someone to touch me like that.


| Pt |

Tanta coisa brilha mais que o ouro. Quanto mais caminhava na tua direcção mais tudo se expandia. Como um pensamento-balão. E enquanto flutuava, queria entregar-te tudo o que eu sou. O que eu gosto. Prestavas-me sempre atenção. Achei que éramos feitos com as mesmas etiquetas. - Ou muito me engano ou fomos separados algures acima da terra, pensei. Sim, antes de nascermos. Tanta coisa brilha mais do que as coisas mundanas. A alegria é uma moeda de troca. Eu falava sem me ouvires e tu escutavas como se estivesses ali. E estavas sempre. Dentro das minhas histórias. Era tarde e era cedo porque era o tempo a tempo de tudo. As horas. E em vez de me pedires calma, respondes-me com a imagem do piano como se fosse possível alguém tocar-me daquela maneira.