quinta-feira, 9 de janeiro de 2014

Noctuary

By definition, it is a record of what passes in the night; a kind of nightly journal. Today, tonight, I'm starting something new. Believing (that in the beginning) it will turn out less poetic but (liking it or not) my thoughts will be written in English. That's right, putting myself already in the place of a global cosmopolitan. For now on, my name is White Glue and this trip is a sort of an internship. A personal challenge, I can tell. However, I live my passions, and I'll be eternally in love with the Portuguese Language. So: What song would match with this decision? Fado could be an appropriate choice but, since my first appearance in this blog, I've shown that mood drives music and not the opposite, so I promise to keep this idea for the upcoming posts. A man holding a big black balloon seems a great first paragraph to me. When things seem tough that's when you have to look for wings outside of your back.