quinta-feira, 9 de janeiro de 2014

Epic

In every ordinary life, The sun breaks the morning and lifts up the day/ Such a wonderful sight/ Watch and anticipate the beginning/ Of a usual day.


Overthinking, Lisboa 
(c/ Panasonic DMC-G5)
Everything in its mysterious ways. Music flows. A big amount of energy between us. I tore myself to discover my light, and the compass within me whenever you speak. Your words are my words dominating the airwaves. I'm floating. And in a manner of speaking, I can't tell about my blood in an incomprehensible rush. Believing that my heart is out of scale, full, because too much love in it. Maybe along with the power of the strings. I feel it denser in consistency. Somewhere underneath all currents of the sea. Am I overthinking? Always trying too much to express the epic poem which is life. Just a usual day.