sábado, 7 de março de 2015

Hayling

Don't think about all those things you fear. Everything grabs everything. I am the continuing truth of my language. There is no beauty that is not virgin. No new forms. Everything around everything. All comes from the past. I am the beat of the world. And in the grammar of the flowers, I can be a kind of root, blossoming inks. It's me, the most vivid writing, turning the pencil of my finger. Everything gathering everything. As a poem. And the way back is always richer.


| Pt |

Não penses nas coisas todas que receias. Tudo agarra tudo. Eu sou a verdade contínua do meu idioma. Não há beleza que não seja virgem. Não há formas novas. Tudo cerca tudo. Tudo chega do passado. Eu sou o batimento do mundo. E, na gramática das flores, posso ser uma espécie de raiz, desabrochando tintas. Sou eu, na escrita mais viva, rodando o lápis do meu dedo. Tudo unindo tudo. Como um poema. E o caminho de volta é sempre mais rico.