sexta-feira, 26 de setembro de 2014

It All Feels Right

This way. I want it to be this way. Always like today. Returning to Lisbon has much more charm now. The pieces begin to lean on and, looking from the above, everything looks like a very correct puzzle. There is - somewhere down on a red blanket, in a floor full of grass, in which you can see the air - a feeling that everything starts to tune up. Today is the day to open the window and think of me. See myself in all the stars out there. The weekend is almost upon us and I feel all the coming years. I have the most loose hair, my skin is softer, I'm breathing with the calm of statues, and my voice are my own thoughts in situations that should be listen.


| Pt |

Assim. Eu quero que seja assim. Sempre como hoje. Estar de regresso a Lisboa tem muito mais encanto agora. As peças começam a encostar-se e, olhando de cima, tudo parece um puzzle muito correcto. Há ali - algures em cima de uma manta vermelha, num chão de relva de onde se observa o ar -, um sentimento de que tudo começa a afinar-se. Hoje é dia de abrir a janela e pensar em mim. Ver-me em todas as estrelas lá fora. O fim-de-semana quase a chegar e eu a sentir todos os próximos anos. Tenho os cabelos mais soltos, a pele mais macia, respiro com a calma das estátuas, e a minha voz são os meus próprios pensamentos em situações que devem escutar-se.