domingo, 21 de setembro de 2014

Horses in My Dreams

There are horses in my dreams. And beaches. And white sand. And a very clear green water which sharpness you can only realize during the day. Because in my dreams there is only room for those more-than-perfect things. Like art, which elevates me. And the poetry that enchants me. Or the love that draws me, full of truth and magic. But everything is always so fragile. I almost lose the ability to breathe. I almost cannot think about things as in the very natural way of thinking things. Later, I will calm down when the tide leak and the horses will begin to run until the top of the greenest hills. And from that far the water will seem to be empty.


| Pt |

Também existem cavalos nos meus sonhos. E praias. E areia branca. E uma água muito clara, verde, que só de dia se percebe em nitidez. Porque nos meus sonhos só há espaço para aquelas coisas mais-que-perfeitas. Como a arte, que me eleva. A poesia, que me encanta. Ou o amor que me arrasta, cheio de verdade e de magia. Mas tudo é sempre tão frágil. Quase perco a capacidade de respirar. Quase não consigo pensar nas coisas como se pensam as coisas de uma maneira muito natural. Mais tarde poderei acalmar quando a maré vazar e os cavalos começarem a correr até ao alto dos montes mais verdes. E, desse longe, a água há-de parecer vazia.