sábado, 6 de setembro de 2014

Chandelier

A chandelier. Not just a chandelier hanged in the center of my sky. If precisely at the center and wherever I find myself. Here, in a version caressed by the piano, and, as I rarely accepted, only in black and white. Just following The Fault in Our Stars, I fell like dedicating one story to one universe. Then I look above and I find all the colors again. Anytime now: 1,2,3. 1,2,3. I just need to hold on to the lights and bulbs which are colors and candles, count to 3, then watch them fall like confetti. Until last scraps covering the floor. On for tonight.



| Pt |

Um lustre. Não apenas um lustre pendurado-se no centro do meu céu. Se exactamente no centro onde quer que me encontre. Aqui, numa versão acaríciada ao piano, e, como raramente eu aceito, apenas em preto e em branco. Justamente a seguir a The Fault in Our Stars, dá vontade de dedicar uma história a um universo. Depois olho acima e encontro novamente todas as cores. A qualquer momento agora: 1,2,3. 1,2,3. Só preciso de me agarrar às luzes e lâmpadas que são cores e velas, contar até 3, e vê-las cair como confetis. Até aos últimos papelinhos se deitarem no chão. On for tonight.