sexta-feira, 26 de setembro de 2014

Every Other Freckle

Honestly, I do not see big differences. We all are animals, more or less built with water... and lets pretend I ask you, very convincingly with the eyes, to merge ourselves together, until we don't detect any differences. It could be like a song with two versions, one for girls and one for boys. And yet, the same song on the speed with which it germinates, like making war with axes and stones and even more with words. Apples detaching themselves from my embrace and landscape of horses in the race! Reminds me of the innocent beauty of the cats females and cats males practically indistinguishable. However, I passed the baton again in my lips. Knowing that soon it would all unravel. My mouth in your mouth and every other freckle.

Girl 

Boy 

| Pt |

Honestamente não vejo grandes diferenças. Somos todos animais mais ou menos construídos de água e... faz de conta que te pedia, muito convincentemente com os olhos, para nos fundirmos até não detectarmos diferenças nenhumas. Podia ser como uma música com duas versões, uma para as raparigas e outra para os rapazes. E, no entanto, a mesma canção na rapidez com que tudo germina pois guerreamos com os machados e as pedras e ainda mais com as palavras. As maçãs desprendendo-se do meu abraço e que paisagem de cavalos em corrida! Faz-me lembrar a beleza inocente dos gatos e das gatas, praticamente indistinta. Entretanto, passava outra vez o baton nos lábios. Sabendo que dali em breve tudo iria desfazer-se. A minha boca na tua boca e todas as outras sardas.