sábado, 13 de setembro de 2014

Heartbeats

The last straw would be to introduce Christina here, but the song of the day is not this one. The day that is about to begin. At this moment you don't speak about the morning. But the truth is a new day just started. And so I thought to begin with the word «beautiful» but then she whispers «Don't look at me» and I think we should look very well in each other's eyes. And feel very deeply all things in our relation with others. So I prefer to choose the original heartbeats of the Knife, which I hear will finish the project soon. Well... I will have the acoustic version of González (already said it here), that truly won me over. But I was speaking of beats and achievements because I believe that hearts should be beating too hard and every day, and what a days, what a new day.


| Pt |

Só me faltava trazer a Christina aqui ao blogue mas a canção do dia não é esta. O dia que está a prestes a começar. Neste momento ainda não é hora de falar em madrugada. mas na verdade, um novo dia já começou. E por isso eu pensei começar pela palavra «bonita» mas ela diz baixinho: «Don’t look at me» e eu acho que nos devemos olhar muito bem nos olhos uns dos outros. Sentir muito bem as coisas uns na relação com os outros. Assim, prefiro escolher os batimentos cardíacos originais dos Knife, que ouvi dizer vão terminar o projecto em breve. Ficará depois a versão acústica de González, a que verdadeiramente me conquistou (já o disse aqui). Mas eu falava dos batimentos e das conquistas porque eu acredito que os corações devem palpitar com muita força e todos os dias, e que dias, e que novo dia.