terça-feira, 2 de setembro de 2014

Luminous

Thinking about intuition and the sixth sense, I remembered this song and the movie where I met this song. I remembered the magnanimous pleasure that precedes things that we foresee as almost, almost, perfect. Even knowing they will turn into something else although that’s not the most important part. Present is what counts. There are words that we read, and even just by reading, those words, enter us through life unevenly. A kind of twilight-argument of books designed to each one of us. Publishers domiciled in the tails of comets, and then you never know when it will drop some stardust. But speaking of heaven, I do not know if I'll catch the red and white rocket to Tintin's land, I do not know if I'll go closer to that Sun without Rio across the sea. Still seems too bright this idea of being able to stay.


| Pt |

A propósito de intuição e sextos sentidos, lembrei-me desta canção e do filme onde conheci esta canção. Lembrei-me do magnânime prazer que antecede as coisas que se antevêem quase, quase, perfeitas. Mesmo sabendo que se revelerão outra coisa qualquer mas isso nem é o mais importante. O presente é que conta. Há palavras que lemos, e mesmo só ao lermos, essas, entram-nos pela vida de maneira desigual. Uma espécie de crepúsculo-argumento dos livros destinados a cada um de nós, de editoras sedeadas nas caudas dos cometas, e depois nunca se sabe quando nos vai cair alguma da poeira estelar. Mas por falar em céu, não sei se vou apanhar o foguetão vermelho e branco para a terra do Tintin, e também não sei se vou para mais perto daquele Sol sem Rio do outro lado do mar. Ainda me parece demasiado luminosa esta ideia de poder ficar.