domingo, 4 de janeiro de 2015

Wonderful Life

Here I go... Smashing cover of Black's original theme. It looks like a total different song. New ingredients and the same recipe. Or should it be the way you slowly sprinkle that leaves the smell of pepper all around? You can also crush the lemon in the salad, without vinegar. The salad of mixing up countries and continents. Our lives are full, sweet and don't have routines. I'm not afraid of heights and, if my way is by mountains, I will run even if the snow try to stop me. We've changed but we remain the same. I continue to write and follow, always carrying my smile along. There's magic everywhere. Here I go again. It's a wonderful life.



| Pt |

Aqui vou eu... Fabulosa cover do tema original dos Black. Parece outra canção. Mudaram-se os ingredientes e manteve-se a receita. Ou será a forma como se polvilha devagarinho aquele cheiro de pimenta em tudo? Também ajuda esmagando o limão na salada, sem vinagre. A salada de misturarmos países e continentes. As nossas vidas são cheias, doces e não têm rotinas. Não tenho medo de alturas e, se o meu caminho for por montanhas, eu correrei mesmo que a neve me tente impedir. Mudamos mas mantemo-nos iguais. Eu continuo a escrever e sigo, levando sempre o meu sorriso. Há magia em toda a parte. Aqui vou eu outra vez. It's a wonderful life.