segunda-feira, 19 de janeiro de 2015

I'm Not The Only One

Finally, a challenge. A song that we hear all the time in the UK, yet I can't include under the tag «THAT SONG AND I». This time, I'll have to catch only the title and skip the story behind the lyrics. I'm not a person of betrayals. I don't know the pain of a betrayal. I find it hard to accept that the betrayal exists out there, roaming in the streets like some invisible uniform or someone else's shadow. I've already betrayed myself when I wasn't being truthful. It is part of life. Fooling another is an option. I know many people that think like me: I'm not the only one.



| Pt |

Finalmente um desafio. Uma música que se ouve muito no Reino Unido mas que não sei aplicar na categoria «AQUELA MÚSICA E EU». Desta vez terei de apanhar só o título e saltar o enredo da canção. Não sou pessoa de traições. Não conheço a dor da traição. Não compreendo a traição. Nem aceito que a traição exista por aí, que vagueie nas ruas como uma farda ou uma sombra de alguém. Eu já me traí a mim própria quando não fui verdadeira comigo. Faz parte da vida. Enganar um outro já é opção. Eu sei que muitas pessoas pensam como eu: Eu não sou a única.