sábado, 10 de janeiro de 2015

When people ask me what is my favorite band I don't have one answer. When people ask me what I'm hearing, I always say I'm in a constant discovery of bands. Then, I give some example (most of the bands I've already posted here in one or two tracks) but the Alt-J (Δ) are always mentioned. This melodic, magic, and smart band is part of my life. The extraordinary voice of Joe Newman along with the guitars stamps the nature of this triangle, alternative and electronic, where the other two edges are: Gus Unger-Hamilton (keyboards) and Thom Green (drums). These English from Leeds are now 63 miles from me. And until August there are no concerts in the UK, except in the 24th in London, already out of sale. There are bands who, like me, forgotten of their roots belong to their foliage and who wants to be with them have to follow behind.


| Pt |

Quando me perguntam qual é a minha banda preferida eu não tenho uma resposta. Quando me perguntam o que ando a ouvir, respondo que ando numa constante descoberta de bandas. Depois dou alguns exemplos (a maioria já aqui publiquei em uma ou outra faixa) e os Alt-J (∆) são sempre citados. Esta banda melódica, mágica, inteligente faz parte da minha vida. A extraordinária voz de Joe Newman a par das guitarras carimba o registo deste triângulo, alternativo e eletrónico, onde as duas outras arestas são: Gus Unger-Hamilton (Teclados) e Thom Green (Bateria). Estes ingleses de Leeds ficam-me agora a 100 Km de distância. E até Agosto não há concertos no Reino Unido, excepto dia 24 em Londres, já esgotado. Há bandas que, como eu, esquecidas das raizes pertencem à sua folhagem e quem quiser que siga atrás deles.