sexta-feira, 2 de janeiro de 2015

Maps

Poetry is the biggest receptacle of beauty there is. And after 10 years, the evidence is that, beyond this music still beautiful, so are the trees without leaves, my long hair, the silhouettes of birds that are thin or not. Besides this, I am only too outdated to know how everything was ten years ago but I like this version of the song; where Karen O. doesn't cry. And even though no word reaches the whole world, I will continue for the next ten to love what I see and what I feel.


| Pt |

A poesia é o maior receptáculo de beleza que existe. E, passados 10 anos, prova-se que, além desta música continuar linda, também o são as árvores sem folhas, o meu cabelo outra vez longo, as silhuetas dos pássaros sejam magros ou não. Tirando isto, estou por de mais desactualizada sobre como tudo era há dez anos mas gosto mais desta versão em que a Karen O. não chora. E mesmo que nenhuma palavra açambarque o mundo inteiro, eu continuarei, pelos próximos dez, a amar o que vejo e o que sinto.