segunda-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2015

Don't Stop The Music

Please don't stop the music. The volume right up. Those certain hours when it seems that the day born on a given time during the afternoon. The impossible morning fled through a window that wasn't open. The pace of these markets is like this cover. My heart beats. I'm already dreaming with my vacations. Ready for what will come. I've been happy to dream that I will be happier. Pure poetry: life.


| Pt |

Please don't stop the music. O volume no máximo. Naquelas certas horas em que parece que o dia nasceu a uma dada altura da tarde. A  manhã impossível fugira por uma janela que não se abriu. O ritmo destes mercados é como esta versão. O meu coração bate. Já sonho com as minhas férias. Pronta para o que virá. Tenho estado feliz a sonhar que ainda vou ser mais feliz. Pura poesia a vida.