domingo, 1 de fevereiro de 2015

Chandelier

Party's over. My fingers open constellations like I was making the bed of cats with the orbits of a hundred planets. Or it could be wire from a giant cocoon of silk. Both heat to sparkle in my hand. As gold that would burn later in my skin. A huge light. To wake up inside your eyes. One two three. One, two, three, three. I breathe all the pollen of last spring. And yet, I'll let you think I miss you. Yet it's only a lamp and its light.


| Pt |

A festa acabou. E os meus dedos abrem constelações como se fizesse a cama dos gatos com as órbitas de cem planetas. Ou podia ser fio de um casulo gigante de seda. Tanto calor a faiscar-me nas mãos. Como ouro que arderia mais tarde na minha pele. Uma luz enorme. Acordar dentro dos teus olhos. Um, dois, três. Um dois, três, três. Respiro todo o pólen da Primavera passada. E entretanto, deixo-te pensar que me fazes falta. Mas é apenas um candeeiro e a sua claridade.