domingo, 1 de fevereiro de 2015

Do I Wanna Know?

Two seconds of attention. Somewhere, in each of the islands. And the fingers - searching for faces, to recognize in the dark. On second thoughts, I could have seen, between the lights, that your back would follow. All changes ahead, flew on my wrist. The energy of surprise that is the fire itself. However, remains that musical inspiration, even poetic. I can practice my english and my portuguese. Do I Wanna Know? There are no rules in life.  


| Pt |

Dois segundos de atenção. Algures, em cada uma das ilhas. E os dedos - atrás das caras, para se reconhecerem no escuro. Pensando bem, via-se, entre as luzes, que seguiriam para longe as tuas costas. As transformações mais à frente, voavam no meu pulso. A energia da surpresa que é o próprio incêndio. Contudo, ficou aquela inspiração musical, até poética. Pratico o meu inglês e o meu português. E eu quero saber? Não há regras nenhumas na vida.