sexta-feira, 12 de outubro de 2018

O (Fly On)

Look up to the sky. I don't know what will be there but I can always imagine. I can make poems with whatever word you give me. You choose, I write. Any word. It is the pure truth. Some inspire more than others but the trick is the link between things. So we can reverse the worst scenarios into beautiful things. It just depends on how we look at what we have. Just watch here.


Olhar para o céu. Não sei o que haverá lá mas posso sempre imaginar. Eu consigo fazer poemas com qualquer palavra que me dês. Tu escolhes, eu escrevo. Qualquer palavra. É a pura verdade. Algumas inspiram mais do que outras mas o truque é a ligação entre as coisas. Então podemos inverter os piores cenários em coisas bonitas. Só depende da maneira como encaramos o que temos. Como aqui