sábado, 13 de outubro de 2018

In Your Face

A song to America. Nice present to 2018. If it was me, I would write to different continents. Others, more of my color. As in my room, nature settled in with just some KWD. My green plastic bush, I still haven't forgotten how he said "green plastic hedge" but that was going to be well there at home, and I remembered a song but I didn't say it, nor is it the song for tonight. Cat Power has released a new album that goes in time for Christmas. When we are happy, we look beautiful. We became poems. As  you are poem, and you can look. In your mirror, in your face.


Uma canção para a América. Belo presente para 2018. Já eu, escreveria para outros continentes. Outros, mais da minha cor. Como no meu quarto, a natureza se instalou com alguns KWD. O meu arbusto de plástico verde, ainda não me esqueci como ele disse «green plastic hedge» mas que ia ficar bem cá em casa e lembrei-me de uma música, mas não disse, e nem é a canção para esta noite. A Cat Power lançou um novo álbum que vai a tempo do Natal. Quando estamos felizes, ficamos bonitos. Ficamos poema. Como tu és poema, e podes ver. In your mirror, in your face.