segunda-feira, 13 de abril de 2015

If I Ruled the World

I would like. Love. So much as from my feet to the eyes, taking the hand through the hair. Bird blood flying frightened. My world in a scream. Smiles. Faces. The Sun, the rain, your dark eyes. The idea of going back and move on. A misplaced punctuation. Under the pretext of knowing anything. My will is a certain strength I have to dream. And every heart would have a new song to sing. 


| Pt |

Gostava. Adorava. Tanto assim como dos pés aos olhos, levando a mão pelo cabelo. Sangue de passarinho voando ao susto. O meu mundo num só grito. Sorrisos. Caras. O Sol, a chuva, os teus olhos escuros. A ideia de voltar atrás e de seguir em frente. Uma pontuação despropositada. Sob o pretexto de nada saber. A minha vontade é uma certa força que tenho para sonhar. E cada coração teria uma nova canção para cantar.