domingo, 19 de abril de 2015

Heaven Can Wait

How bizarre. So I hide myself. And things get all tremendously strange. I appear. Your pants full of ink. Plastic crushed at the door. My aim for... everything. So I shot. A couple of minutes to solve the brain teaser. And there are two apples on the ground and a bored little leaf. The sea  seems angry in the distance and life continues on shore. Heaven can wait.



| Pt |

Que bizarro. Então eu escondo-me. E as coisas ficam todas tremendamente estranhas. Apareço. Os teus calções cheios de tinta. Os plásticos esmagados à porta. A minha pontaria para... tudo. Então eu disparo. Apenas alguns minutos para resolver o quebra-cabeças. E há duas maças no chão e uma folhinha furada. O mar ao longe parece bravo e em terra a vida segue. O céu pode esperar.