terça-feira, 22 de julho de 2014

The Golden Age - part II vs. Embers

The Golden Age is over (after Part I) I ask why does time goes by so fast, and everything in a rush. I wonder if I should, or don't. I wonder if I miss, or don't. Life must be made by silver, draw near to the meadows of clear water. Then the sun lands on our shoulders and we go with the current. River water is sweet as the best times we keep inside. Maybe I should, maybe I lack even the part that I have to leave behind. And how to load the embers of what is not yet arrived to live? Now, other coordinates and it seems that the past returned. Today I bought a big travel bag of turquoise color to remind me that all the rivers run into the sea, and that there the sky is bluer because the sea is so huge that the ball of the sun seems to extend from here.



| Pt |

A idade do ouro acabou (depois da Parte I). Pergunto porque passa tão depressa o tempo, e tão depressa tudo. Pergunto se devo, se não devo. Pergunto se me falta, se não falta. A vida há-de ser feita de prata, abeirando-se de prados de água clara. Depois, o sol pousa-nos nos ombros e vamos passando a corrente. A água dos rios é doce como os momentos melhores que guardamos por dentro. Se calhar devo, se calhar falta-me ainda a parte que terei de deixar para trás. E como carregar as cinzas do que não se chegou a viver? Agora, outras coordenadas e parece que o passado voltou. Hoje comprei uma mala grande de cor turquesa para me lembrar que os rios correm todos para o mar e que lá o céu é mais azul porque o mar é tão grande que a bola do Sol parece estender-se desde daqui.