sexta-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2019

Swallow

Tell me something, boy. Are you happy in this modern place? 200 years on hold. Our lives there in the swallow. I don't think you care that much. A dromedary is on my shelf because as they say: if Muhammad does not go to the mountain... you will get him. In this tiny moment in earth where I live, and you live too. Sometimes I ask myself watching your feet, your socks. I ask for normality. I ask for God. And then I scream, you have not yet learned to shout if not in silence. Words are only painted fire. Memories of good things are like Turner painted storms but life happens when we are out there in the rain and you know well.



Tell me something, boy. Estás feliz neste lugar moderno? 200 anos em suspenso. As nossas vidas lá à superfície. Mas acho que não te importas muito. O dromedário na minha prateleira porque como se costuma dizer: se Maomé não vai à montanha... tu vais buscá-lo. Neste ínfimo momento terrestre onde eu vivo, e tu vives também. Às vezes pergunto-me olhando para os teus pés e para as tuas meias. Pergunto pela normalidade das coisas. Pergunto por Deus. E onde eu grito tu ainda não aprendeste a gritar se não em silêncio. Words are only painted fire. As lembranças das coisas boas são como as pinturas de tempestades de Turner mas a vida acontece é quando andamos à chuva e tu sabes bem.