quarta-feira, 9 de setembro de 2015

Hold On

And we want to be in a kind of hammock. I'm holding to you, grabbing me more. The life shall repeat the days of today. And hold on to it. Because I desire none of the happiness of others. I am the center of a truly complete world. You would said "vraiment" ... And what good walk. Effervescent. With bubbles. I wanted to access the structural silence of Herberto flowers. I can only wish impossible things now that I have you. But what do dreams know about boundaries?


| Pt |

E queremos ficar numa espécie de rede de descanso. Eu agarrando-me a ti, agarrando-me mais. A vida que repita os dias de hoje. E seguremo-la. Pois eu nada desejo da felicidade dos outros. Estou no centro de um mundo verdadeiramente completo. Tu dizias «vraiment»... E que boa caminhada. Efervescente. Borbolhante. Queria entrar no silêncio estrutural das flores do Herberto. Só posso desejar coisas impossíveis agora que te tenho. Mas o que sabem os sonhos sobre limites?