quinta-feira, 30 de agosto de 2018

Looking Too Closely

II.

Day by day, the sunset always at that hour
and when I'm coming close
he already went to some other place
If I had wings to fly, it would be just the same
If I had a plane or a big balloon to guide
It would be just the same case

All this through the hours passing by
By hearing you passing time as we go
But I can't feel the wind in my face
cause there's no wind and my face is full of mirth

And behind my smile I keep thinking to myself
No sign of it's existence, like some other's line
Like one's passage on earth 
A glance for you during my ride

My days here just wondering
About the desert, about some other day
A second yet to come, or maybe nothing
My days here listening, carefully
With my eyes glowing so brightly
Hanging on the words that you never say