terça-feira, 22 de abril de 2014

Someday

Sometimes I realize things, when I least expect. Today in conversation with a big big friend I realized again that the simplest things in life are the ones that most interest me. Hopefully, I wont forget it again. And I promise to make an effort to always keep things in their simplicity. The rest will dictate the future, because I don't drive the boat alone. Moreover, I have a particular sense to feel everything in my unusual way. Nobody talks about the colors of certain animals, instead we listen about the selfies' phenomenon, other passing fads and different momentary crises. I am a lucky person. I do not know how many things will not fit in my bags and how many of these I will take with me. 


«Popinjays» @ Jardim Zoológico, Lisboa 
I wonder what's coming for me. I will do my best./ You say you wanna stay by my side. Someday and that day is soon.