quarta-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2014

No Scrubs

Nihilism it's not bad temper. It is total rejection of established laws and institutions. Anarchy. And by definition, philosophically, can be expressed as an extreme form of skepticism that denies all real existence, or the possibility of an objective basis for truth. I don't quite understand how people turn to drive in so dark paths. I see many people on the streets. Some of those desperately searching for freedom. However, every human being have the right to chose how to live. Sometimes things go wrong, and the road turns out a dead end. I've just found out (here) that five percent of the homeless in Lisbon have higher education (college-level studies/ university degree). For example, the Bankrupt Juggler, as himself announces, is graduated in pharmacy.  

«O Malabarista Falido» @ Chiado, Lisboa 

What will become of us? I hope that every single person will make an effort to increase the culture of life willing to be the centre in all circumstances. I don't judge. I don't take a step backwards. And I don't bother too much but the world worries me. I know what I don't want. And I ask myself constantly What is the plan? I start to think about the upcoming days and I get so confident that I answer the seemingly straightforward question by repeating my sentence: I know what I don't want. And life gets easier believing in a world made with rules. It's just like taking a good picture - apart from the technical process -, by following the right steps: respect people; look for emotion; get out from your comfort zone; choose the right light; don’t follow the crowd; and, most important of all, do what you want with passion, because the world will see it right away. That's why I love covers, music can be transformed just by overcoming styles.